Tuesday, May 12, 2009






Okay, here's what's happening in the Zimmer Backyard. We are just gearing up for summer fun! Dad got me this beautiful table and chairs for mothers day! I love it!
Check out that cute little pot on the table...a giant teacup. Very cool! And then here's a couple other pics. And look how many sunflowers I'm going to have this year...lots of them. Those are leftovers from last years sunflowers! I have to keep reminding dad they aren't weeds! Well, I haven't done this in so long I hope it works. I'm going to have to let someone else get into my blog and fix it for me. Love you all!

3 comments:

Cat Zimmer said...

Looks so great Kelly! Can't wait to see it all soon- I LOVE the strawberry planter, it will look even better later in the summer when all the berries come. Love ya

families are forever said...

What a relaxing yard. I love all the adorable pictures of your family! smile Danette

Jody Zimmer said...

what a great looking backyard. hopefully i'll get to enjoy it at some point during this summer.