Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well, here are some pictures from the summer...sorry it's taken me so long to get them on the blog. Mostly I have to remember how to do it! But these are some fun pictures with the kids, wrestling with Uncle Daniel and bowling. Yeah, the kids really aren't into bowling yet but the shoes looked great! Then theres some pictures of my porch appeal...it looks really nice. Just a few changes. How do you like the "Z"? I think it looks really cool and after all these years we finally have house numbers up. Thanks Jody for helping me get those on! And yes, that's your dad on the horse. Someone from the Central Point Stake brought his horses up to the camp meeting and took dad and Brother Robinson for a ride. I guess dads horse wasn't really happy to see him as dad tried to get on the horse tried to push him into the tree. He's got a nice scraped up leg...he failed to show me that until the next day. He really had a good time though. So, that's my update for awhile...not much going on around here right now. Love you all!

1 comment:

Jeff and aimie said...

Love the porch! Love the shelf, that looks really good. And the first picture with Daniel on the ground with Aiden tackling him, at first glance we thought that was Poohpa! Crazy, thanks for awesome post.